vineri, 19 noiembrie 2010

Star in my heart

I looked up to the sky,and i picked one star,
To look after me,to guide my steps,even if she's too far.
So every night,ever since,i was talking to her,
About anything.I knew she will be there.
But the weather changed,as the time passed away,
And the sky,slowly becamed awful grey.

"Make them go away,dear star,talk to the clouds,
tell them you have a little girl down on Earth,which shouts!"

But the star didn't cared,the clouds were still there,
And i was confused,not knowing why,what or where.
Tears of sadness rolled down on my cheek,
To my neck and then to my empty chest,
never felt so alone,or so weak,
Without understanding the purpose of this quest.

But as i was crying,my heart felt like burning,
So i tooked my shirt off,and my whole chest was shining.

Then i understood.
My star was still with me.
In my heart.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu